To make an appointment, please call (502) 829-9673, e-mail your request to email@example.com or visit contact page to submit appointment request.
Pawfessional Mobile Vet
Dr. Kathy Belcher
Waddy, Ky 40076
Serving Shelby, Spencer, Henry, Franklin,
Anderson, Jefferson, and Oldham counties in Ky
Dr. Belcher's Fur Babies
Dr. Kathy Belcher, originally from Eastern Kentucky, did her undergraduate work at Morehead State University and graduated from Auburn University College of Veterinary
Medicine in 1997. After a short period working at a clinic in Louisville Kentucky, she joined East Shelbyville Animal Clinic, Shelbyville Kentucky, in 1998. After 16 years as an associate veterinarian, she decided to start Pawfessional Mobile Vet February 2015 to bring quality medicine to the homes of pet owners within Shelby and surrounding counties.
Dr. Kathy Belcher
We treat every animal as our own.
Sometimes it's tough to know where to turn when your pet isn't feeling well. That's why we created Pawfessional Mobile Vet, the one and only mobile service you'll ever need. Because we are a full-service clinic, your pet can get everything from nail trimmings to general surgery, puppy massages and kitty psychoanalysis all in one place, without leaving the comfort of your home. If you are thinking why choose a mobile service, consider this:
- Eliminates travel stress for both you and your pet
- Convenience of pet care in the home environment
- Eliminates risk of exposure to sick or aggressive animals
- Can take care of multiple pets during a single visit
- Ideal for those with busy schedules, elderly, or homebound
- Appointment time scheduled at a convenient time for the owner
- More personal attention for you and your pet